What is Medium?
Mindslimit has provided an open platform for sharing information, educational content and research on AI, with a goal to foster constructive discourse and make AI accessible at any experience level. It has more than 10 contributing writers and benefits from thousands of followers in the AI community.
The platform is a leading educational resource and community space for AI leaders, practitioners, students and enthusiasts. Mindslimit strives to publish unbiased AI and technology-related articles and to work only with sponsors on highly relevant content and in a transparent manner.
Write for Us:
Topics of interest to our audience
Our audience is primarily interested in artificial intelligence (AI) and technology-related topics. While this might sound straightforward, it’s incredibly broad! As AI applications infiltrate farther into nearly every facet of modern life, there’s no shortage of subject matter. We encourage analyses of larger ethical and social impacts of your chosen topic. These are important for challenging both you and your readers to better understand the relationships that define your topic, just as these impacts will continue to define humanity’s greater relationship with technology.
When choosing a topic, we encourage writing about things that haven’t yet been covered by other articles. You can check for this by searching the topic on our site to see if it’s been written about already. While repetition is okay in some cases, we strive to produce novel content for our audience. If you’re choosing a classic topic, try putting your own spin on it to bring fresh ideas to the table.
- Please submit unpublished drafts with at least five minutes of reading time (850+ words, exceptions to this guideline may be made by our editors depending on the quality of the piece).
- We do not accept plagiarism. You may reference text from other sources, but it must be referenced numerically (  and so on), and any copied text cannot exceed 10% of an author’s content. Otherwise, your article will be rejected.
- Please don’t submit more than three stories at once. To ensure a timely response to all authors, we ask that you only send us up to three stories at a time, and wait until you hear back from us before you send the next one. If you’ve written a longer series, you can send it all in one go, but please leave a note in your first post to let our team know.
- Any swear words in your submission will automatically filter your submission and we won’t see it. Please refrain from using offensive words.
- It’s best to captivate your audience with a nice image — free images can be found at Pixabay, Unsplash, StockSnap, Flickr, Pexels, Burst, The Stocks, Wikimedia Commons, and many more.
- Please make sure that you have the right to use any image that you use on your articles and cite them under the caption.
- Please make sure that you have the right to use any image that you include in your articles and cite them under the caption.
- Make sure your story has meaning — give more than you get.
- Please utilize a grammar and readability tool such as Grammarly. If your article has too many grammatical errors, it won’t be accepted.
- For accessibility purposes, please include ALT text to describe your images, and please use discernible links on your article’s hyperlinks. For example, instead of saying “you can find the code here,” say, “you can find the code on GitHub.” To learn more about discernible links, please visit this guide by Oregon State University on descriptive links.
- If your article talks about an AI startup, company, or product, we invite you to become a Mindslimit. You’ll be supporting our efforts to publish new content, build and maintain products and resources valuable to the AI community and continue to back our contributors.
- We don’t accept AI generated topics or blog posts.
Mindslimit is proud to run a publication where thousands of independent authors share their knowledge and expertise to expand our understanding of AI & ML . Our audience is diverse and includes all skill levels, from beginner to expert.
We are committed to presenting our data science community with interesting content. With our guidelines in mind, our team evaluates every post to ensure it offers value to our readers.
We often reach out to our Volunteer Editorial Associates, experts in their fields, for their perspective.
However, we’re unable to vet the accuracy of every contribution–please use your best judgment and seek professional advice before taking any action based on the content on this site.
We invite you to learn more about our history and values and to read our land acknowledgement.
As a writer for Mindslimit,you will have the opportunity to be a part of our brand new website from the start and share your insights and expertise on the latest AI trends and developments with our readers.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us a writing sample (preferably on an AI-related topic) and a brief summary of your qualifications and experience. Send to us contact@mindslimitadmin
Please note that as we are still in our early stages, we do not have any monetization plans for our writers at this time. However, you are welcome to include a link to your own blog or profile. We are committed to growing and as we do, we will implement monetization options for our writers in the near future.
Thank you for your interest in joining Mindslimit and we look forward to working with you.
Founder of Mindslimit.